We are hiring!
Photocert is a fast-growing well-funded tech start-up that develops smart solutions for secure automated business operations.
We help build trust, increase efficiency and safety with an innovative technology that certifies the authenticity of digital pictures at the moment they’re shot.
Based in London, we are currently working on new and exciting features including Blockchain and AI to continue to enhance our value proposition.
This is a crucial moment as we are in important conversations with large companies. We want to grow our team with positive and energetic people that can contribute towards our mission of delivering exceptional service.
Junior | Part-Time | ITALIAN SPEAKING | Sales and Marketing Officer | Remote Working
Our start-up is looking for an enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Officer to join our fast-growing team. Reporting directly to the company’s CEO, the successful candidate will assist with all communication matters to ensure the successful implementation of our sales and marketing strategy.
Your duties will include
- Help create and execute Photocert’s content strategy to generate sales leads for the business
- Write and review effective email communications for lead generation
- Manage Photocert’s social media presence across Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, taking full ownership of our content calendar
- Create presentations and review Photocert’s existing promotional content
- Actively research PR opportunities and events we should participate in, writing applications for speaking engagements
- Research organisations and individuals online to identify new sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients to build trust and organise meetings
- Seek further opportunities for business development
What we are looking for
- Italy based, Italian Native Speaker
- B2 / C1 English level (no certification needed)
- 6 months-2 years experience in a sales or marketing role, preferably for a tech company
- Strategic approach to marketing and sales challenges to drive business growth
- Outstanding writing skills and an interest in entrepreneurship and start-ups
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to juggle a variety of tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- A special eye for detail
- Creative instincts complemented with sound data analysis skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and social ad managers
- Knowledge of CRM tools (hubspot / pipedrive)
- Basic graphic design experience (Paint.net, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
Why you should join Photocert
- Be a critical part of a remote team from day 1
- Opportunities to grow professionally at a very fast pace
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to attend tech and networking events in London
Interested in joining Photocert? Send us your CV and/or LinkedIn profile at email@example.com and use the job title as subject line.