Photocert is a fast-growing well-funded tech start-up that develops smart solutions for secure automated business operations.
We help build trust, increase efficiency and safety with an innovative technology that certifies the authenticity of digital pictures at the moment of the shot.
Based in White City, we are currently working on new exciting features to constantly improve our value proposition.
This is a crucial moment as we are in conversation with big companies and need to grow our team with positive, energetic people that want to join our mission to deliver the best possible service.
This role is London-based, but we would consider applications from Italian citizens looking to relocate to the UK.
Junior Sales and Marketing Officer
Our start-up is looking for an enthusiastic junior Sales and Marketing Officer to join our fast-growing team. Reporting directly to the company’s CEO, the successful candidate will assist with all communications matters to ensure the successful implementation of our sales and marketing strategy.
Your duties will include:
- – Create presentations and review Photocert’s existing promotional content
- – Actively research PR opportunities and events we should participate in, writing applications for speaking engagements
- – Research organisations and individuals online to identify new sales opportunities
- – Contact potential clients to build trust and organise meetings
- – Seek further opportunities for business development
- – Help create and execute Photocert’s content strategy to generate sales leads for the business
- – Manage Photocert’s social media presence across Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, taking full ownership of our content calendar
What we are looking for
- – 6 Months – 2 years experience in a sales or marketing role, preferably for a tech company
- – Strategic approach to marketing and sales challenges to drive business growth
- – Excellent communication and writing skills and an interest in entrepreneurship and start-ups
- – Outstanding organisational and time management skills to juggle a variety of tasks
- – Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- – A special eye for detail
- – Creative instincts complemented with sound data analysis skills
- – Experience with Google Analytics, Mailchimp and social ad managers
- – Knowledge of CRM tools
- – Basic graphic design experience (Photoshop, Illustrator or similar)
- – Proficiency in Italian
Why you should join Photocert
- – Be a critical part of the team since day 1
- – Opportunities to grow professionally at a very fast pace
- – Flexible working hours
- – Amazing office space in West London (featuring a no tech-Meditation Yurt, sunken seating zone and podcasting booth for content creators)
- – Weekly well-being activities (including yoga and meditation)
- – Free coffee and tea
- – Team drinks every Thursday
- – Opportunities to attend tech and networking events in London and Europe, presenting in front of high profile professionals from different vertical
- – Opportunities of a nap after lunch
Interested in joining Photocert? Send us your CV and/or LinkedIn profile at firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job title as subject line.